Easy to follow Procreate Course!
Procreate brings together the sensations of traditional drawing with the most powerful digital tools, in a device as handy as a sketchbook.
It is really versatile and easy to use and it has the advantage that it is very intuitive, you can start using it as soon as you open it, and it allows you to gradually go deeper and deeper to discover its full potential. This is what we are going to do in this Procreate course:
We are going to get to know the tools.
After getting to know them, we are going to use them to draw and reinforce what we have learned.
The lessons are easy to follow.
The last project will bring together all the skills you will learn and combine them into a final painting.
Starting from 0 you will learn all the tools you need to make these drawings!
Draw step by step this iris using liquify tool
Learn how to use the layers and the textures to make this viral drawing that has 5.9 Million views in my Tiktok account!
Enjoy the amazing brushes included as COMPLEMENTARY material!
The brushes are included in the course. Once you register you will get a CODE to download them for FREE.
and much more!
What will you learn?
You will learn everything you need to know about Procreate to be able to draw with a non-destructive workflow.
– A new drawing method that exploits the full potential of layered work.
– Knowledge of Procreate and its possibilities.
– You will learn how to use the textures.
– You will have a basic understanding of how to create volume and how to use the lights.
– How to get the most out of the tools offered by Procreate.
This course includes
– 31 video lessons
– 10 premium brushes, you will get a CODE to download them for free
– Color palettes and everything you need to complete your drawings
– Unlimited access
Who is this course for?
– For those who want to learn how to draw but don’t know where to start.
– Illustrators who want to start using Procreate.
– People who love drawing and want to get started in the digital world.
– Those who want to open up new drawing possibilities.
You need an iPad and one stylus, preferably apple pencil.
Have downloaded the Procreate app from the app store.
Some familiarity with the iPad.